Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eff
It

ronnie-rosenthal-o.gif

That's the guy we need the skill he used to skip past the keeper and the composure to nail the bar under pressure is a thing of beauty.

Tottenham and Everton are interested in Ronny Lopes ( City, Lille on loan last season) . OM and OL held him in the spotlight . # Ligue1

Yes he is a no.10..
Brilliant. There you go. A 19 year old probably on loan. We have missed out and that's now the market we are in.

It's another case of Atsu and another disastrous season.

Love for when Stoke sign Shaqiri
"was there any interest from other clubs"
"yes, I was at Goodison Park on Saturday but after attending that game I don't really appreciate getting booed, yelled & moaned at for 90 minutes so thought id come to Stoke instead, love a bit of Delilah I do
There were boos at the emirates too. When your team are playing awful fans have every right to boo. Do you not think the Inter fans boo?

That's what makes me so angry. If he had of gone to Schalke or Liverpool or Spurs. I've accepted that we will get beat by those clubs but we're now losing out to the next tier of teams below. That's just wrong.

Since when have Spurs been a tier above? The fact most people now see them as such is a damning indictment of the ambition of the club. A whole generation of fans growing up now thinking Spurs are bigger than us and our peers are Stoke West Ham and Newcastle, my word. The whole lot of them have won nought in their history in comparison. We've finished ahead of all of them countless times recently. Martinez Elstone Kenwright the most unholy of Trinities dragging us down below a Welsh club who weren't even in the prem a few seasons ago.

Tottenham and Everton are interested in Ronny Lopes ( City, Lille on loan last season) . OM and OL held him in the spotlight . # Ligue1

Yes he is a no.10..
Good. I think the French do a number 10 really well. It's all part of their individualistic upbringing. (Compare to Germany where number 10s have never originated) a number 10 has to be brought up on a Mediterannean diet.

He blanked Stoke before didn't he? Now he has almost signed. Seems to me he had a lack of other options, otherwise what changed his mind, Hughes sparkling wit.

You don't sign for Stoke if you have the option of us, blue tinted specs I know, but you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back