Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Martinez on MNF and Collymore doing a bit at 9pm on us.

Will be interesting if nothing else. Surely RM will be asked about Shaqiri/transfers

Nah, they'll just badger him about Stones until he finally admits he'd sell him for the right price. Cue mass hysterical headlines on Sky Sports tomorrow morning

Roberto will just mention he wants three players and wont mention any names like he normally does.
Will most likely reiterate his stance on John Stones (Doesnt want to sell him).
Ask for his opinion on the weekends togger and that.

Show done.

So clueless he's got 3 players many predicted to be off in the summer to sign new deals and cite him as their principal reason or staying
where did we finish in the league last season? How much did we get beat by when we got knocked out of Europa league? Who signed Alcaraz? why are we not a force at home anymore? Another Everton fan who can't see the faults in the club.

Maybe we might follow up on our interest for Mertens with Shaqiri looking like he's gone to Stoke.
Mertens > Shaqiri for me like, but Kristoff mentioned our interest on July 1st and theres been nothing since.

where did we finish in the league last season? How much did we get beat by when we got knocked out of Europa league? Who signed Alcaraz? why are we not a force at home anymore? Another Everton fan who can't see the faults in the club.
There are a lot of faults in the club. More than just the manager. For all the points you made, martinez has also done some good things during his time at Everton. We don't know yet which of his first season or second season was the true reflection of him. He needs more time and we need to keep backing him.

11th

We lost 5-2 playing our 4th choice cB, who was signed by Martinez as a last choice back up and no more

Could've been worse, could have lost 2-0 to west ham.

While this is a situation I'm not happy with, if we had lost our goal scoring winger, our midfield destroyer, and a promising young left back, we would be in a much worse situation. The fact that they stayed and cited Martinez is to me positive

As I've said stoke need back up in the centre of the pitch and in defence to compensate for nzonzi's loss and shawcross' long term injury. They now have a plethora of players in that advanced position (diouf, afellay,Shaqiri, Walters,bojan,Adam, arnautovic) it is a great signing for them but it does not address their central concerns and Martinez has indicated he will do that.

There are a lot of faults in the club. More than just the manager. For all the points you made, martinez has also done some good things during his time at Everton. We don't know yet which of his first season or second season was the true reflection of him. He needs more time and we need to keep backing him.
I didn't say it was just Martinez or I would of said 'fault'.

Maybe we might follow up on our interest for Mertens with Shaqiri looking like he's gone to Stoke.
Mertens > Shaqiri for me like, but Kristoff mentioned our interest on July 1st and theres been nothing since.

Maybe we were just the stalking horse for a better contract... perhaps similar to the stories about Miralas and McCarthy that resulted in their improved contracts.

The meltdown on social media is making us look so small time, much more small time than losing out on a player to Stoke.

Before anyone in possession of a Twitter account or the like goes full retard, please spare a thought for your fellow Evertonians living in exile. We get enough stick from the plastic Kopites and Mancs as it is. No need to heap it on ;)

The meltdown on social media is making us look so small time, much more small time than losing out on a player to Stoke.

Before anyone in possession of a Twitter account or the like goes full retard, please spare a thought for your fellow Evertonians living in exile. We get enough stick from the plastic Kopites and Mancs as it is. No need to heap it on ;)

Where u exiled to ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back