Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that we have negotiated contract extensions for players like Mirallas and McCarthy suggests to me that the players think improvements are imminent. I will maintain this stance until the window shuts. I will either be proved to be correct in my assumptions, or proven to be a niaive tit yet again.
maybe its a if u sign a new deal so we can get more money for ya kev and we'll help ya wiv a move would'nt surprise me its happened with other clubs before

So Martinez on MNF and Collymore doing a bit at 9pm on us.

Will be interesting if nothing else. Surely RM will be asked about Shaqiri/transfers

will there be a link up for those of us without sky sports of whatever yr talking about

Its normal AM radio mate. No subscription or anything needed. You can usually listen online, though no idea if it will be available wherever you are.

Agreed. Something doesn't sit right, despite his obvious talent. My issue with him is that he isn't a playmaker as such. While he would have played number 10 for us he isn't a playmaker by trade, and we badly need a playmaker.

The thing is I don't think he was going to be the playmaker. I think he was going to be brought in as a creative and attacking winger. We will see if at the end of the window we get a number 10 and some creative winger on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back