Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERTON

£4.3m

9-anchorman-quotes-emotion.gif

Based on what I've seen of him and read about him I don't think he's the kind of player we need for the formation Martinez is trying to make work.

Trying to make work or failing to make work? Recruiting a different type of player might force him to re-consider how we line up and the style we play with. Or alternatively, just stick him out wide on the left then.:rolleyes:

there is being prudent and then there is Everton football club. Every team should have the Television money in their bank accounts right now. I would be horrified, embarrassed and sickened if no money is spent or a player comes in via a player going out.

Trying to make work or failing to make work? Recruiting a different type of player might force him to re-consider how we line up and the style we play with. Or alternatively, just stick him out wide on the left then.:rolleyes:
Both.

Is he a different type of player though? How?

Serious question: Would people prefer we match Southampton's £-20 million net spend?

It's not about net spend. It's about us needing players. If those players cost £30m or £3m it doesn't matter, we just know we need certain players and should be attracting them i.e. Shaw out for £30m, Tadic in for £8m..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back