Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he better take care it doesn't wash off next time he's in the shower.

Coleman awkwardly describing the advantages of Brylcreem™ whilst his eyes flit between the camera and an autocue...

Are there any players similar to Pienaar people know about/we've been linked with? Not necessarily quick, but skillful lay-off masters?... Does Honda ever play on the left?

Last edited:

Lennon would be a good extra signing. I can't see him being one of the three signings Martinez referred to though.

I hate this time of year. As an example the first headline I saw this morning on sky sports news was 'United in for Biglia'. Then at 11.22 on sky sports app the headline is 'United not in for Biglia'...

I can't wait for the press to label Bobby a hypocrite as he said the window should be closed yet we will sign players after he has said this. You know it will happen.

this got me laughing too tbh.
"the window should be shut before the season starts " says the man who has spent the least in the transfer window and waited till the first day of the new season to say hes even looking at any players.
and his other genius comment today that "the defenders are trying too hard " ..... really ? the 2 goals conceded against Watford say otherwise imo.

he comes out with some total tosh .

this got me laughing too tbh.
"the window should be shut before the season starts " says the man who has spent the least in the transfer window and waited till the first day of the new season to say hes even looking at any players.
and his other genius comment today that "the defenders are trying too hard " ..... really ? the 2 goals conceded against Watford say otherwise imo.

he comes out with some total tosh .

I can understand that quote actually.

For their second goal both Stones & Jags were flying across to try and block the shot coming in on howard.
If they weren't so desperate to make sure a shot wasn't coming at Howard and if just one of them stood their ground and jockeyed him, it would of took more time to get the ball back but he wouldn't of got a shot away.
So in a sense they were over eager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back