Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand that quote actually.

For their second goal both Stones & Jags were flying across to try and block the shot coming in on howard.
If they weren't so desperate to make sure a shot wasn't coming at Howard and if just one of them stood their ground and jockeyed him, it would of took more time to get the ball back but he wouldn't of got a shot away.
So in a sense they were over eager

Actually both points make perfect sense, but it is very characteristic of our fan base to be actively obtuse with regards to comments made by anyone involved in the running of the club.

We miss out on Shaqiri and there's a complete meltdown.

Some of the stuff I've read on here and Twitter is beyond silly.
From suggestions of Lennon playing as the 10, to we're completely skint and don't have any money.

I'd rather believe Martinez.

- We will bring 3 players in with CB and AM the priority
- Stones going nowhere
- McGeady going nowhere
- Not in for Evans
- Capture of Deulofeu / McAleny pre-season form means Lennon return unlikely

Wouldn't be surprised if we made a real push for Januzaj

Are there any players similar to Pienaar people know about/we've been linked with? Not necessarily quick, but skillful lay-off masters?... Does Honda ever play on the left?

you know what? I'm completely brutalised with this entire window, I now can't tell who'd be any good and who would be a risk.

I'm almost at the point of saying sod it. Get Berbatov in. play him behind Rom, he can hold the ball and create. Number 10 and striker.
Of course he's 103, no pace and probably more expensive wages the rest of the team combined, but he could do a job.... (if he could be arsed)
See! That's what the Bobby and Bill show has turned me into this Summer!

UPDATE

SSN say Martinez hopeful of Deloufeu and Besic being fit for Southampton but Mirallas is "doubtful" hopefully we get Lennon in as we can't carry on with the 1 winger system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back