Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are really testing my patience right now. I've been through some dark and ugly times but strangely and i don't know why, but i feel that my patience is being tested like no other time by my club.

I'm at the point now that if there was some kind of protest outside Goodison, i would be the one jumping on Kenwrights car as it was about to speed off.
Listen to the playback of the talksport radioshow. Really crystallised what I thought about some of the issues around our club.

The price is still £15m and the only firm bid that has come in is still from Leicester. Everyone feels that bids are going to come in for him, it's just a matter of when. But if a club doesn't pay the fee, then we will offer him a new contract to get him to stay."

Les Ferdinand on Charlie Austin

Only one bid in for him so far and that was Leicester, we probably asked if he was available for loan

Everton are really testing my patience right now. I've been through some dark and ugly times but strangely and i don't know why, but i feel that my patience is being tested like no other time by my club.

I'm at the point now that if there was some kind of protest outside Goodison, i would be the one jumping on Kenwrights car as it was about to speed off.

Lower Gwladys Vigalantism is bubbling under the surface with each transfer news-less day that passes.

The price is still £15m and the only firm bid that has come in is still from Leicester. Everyone feels that bids are going to come in for him, it's just a matter of when. But if a club doesn't pay the fee, then we will offer him a new contract to get him to stay."

Les Ferdinand on Charlie Austin

Only one bid in for him so far and that was Leicester, we probably asked if he was available for loan
Apparently, we mistook him for Steve Austin and only offered six million dollars. Rebuilding costs so much more these days.

April 2015

Roberto Martinez says work to identify potential summer targets has already begun.

“We have got a strong team with incredible experience - all we need is two or three players to take us to the next level and that’s something that is based on a lot of work and a lot of effort identifying those players.

“The recruitment department has been working really well over the last six months because we need to assemble a really strong squad for next season."

May 2015

Asked if he had identified his targets, Martinez said: “We have got real clarity in who we want. More than anything, it is that personality who we think can fit into our football club, cope with the expectations and fit into what we want to build.

“That has been work we’ve developed since January and we are very happy with the options we have.”

And they were most likely Ogboona (left-sided CB) and Payet (No. 10) and they went to West Ham - a club in London with just about equal financials at the present time but with a move to a major new stadium a season away.

I am not sure whether it is naivety (as in their agents suggested at that time they would come to us), arrogance (possibly RM believing he can charm anyone to join his 'project' even for less money like Del) or pure idiocy (that nothing is 100%, so you need a Plan A, B, C etc... as no club ever gets all the No.1 targets all the time).

away to stoke and home to city.

If no signings have been made and we lose both games, where do we go from there? Potentially bottom of the league and spent the least amount of money? Im not saying we will lose both games or be bottom but puts everything in perspective if we havent signed anyone by that point and we are struggling in the league.

We need someone to come in to lift this dark cloud over the club. That or del to get on the pitch and dazzle us. MY worry is how far down the club will sink in the next two weeks, because lennon/evans level of signings although decent for the squad, are not going to hold much weight with much better players being signed around us

April 2015

Roberto Martinez says work to identify potential summer targets has already begun.

“We have got a strong team with incredible experience - all we need is two or three players to take us to the next level and that’s something that is based on a lot of work and a lot of effort identifying those players.

“The recruitment department has been working really well over the last six months because we need to assemble a really strong squad for next season."

May 2015

Asked if he had identified his targets, Martinez said: “We have got real clarity in who we want. More than anything, it is that personality who we think can fit into our football club, cope with the expectations and fit into what we want to build.

“That has been work we’ve developed since January and we are very happy with the options we have.”

....Watching DVDs of old Wigan games and Barcelona youth teams.

And they were most likely Ogboona (left-sided CB) and Payet (No. 10) and they went to West Ham - a club in London with just about equal financials at the present time but with a move to a major new stadium a season away.

I am not sure whether it is naivety (as in their agents suggested at that time they would come to us), arrogance (possibly RM believing he can charm anyone to join his 'project' even for less money like Del) or pure idiocy (that nothing is 100%, so you need a Plan A, B, C etc... as no club ever gets all the No.1 targets all the time).

London or Liverpool? Most players from abroad would opt for London to be fair, if the deal on offer was pretty similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back