Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why people are so wound up by the transfer window.

Each year Sky reports nonesense, and then Everton announce signings without Sky even sniffing them! They get the odd one, but on the majority, EFC are good at keeping the press out.

I wouldn't be surprised if none of the players (Lennon, Evans etc) join us - we will do another Jagielka, Arteta, Coleman.

Each year Sky reporters nonesense, and then Everton announce signing without Sky even sniffing it! They get the odd one, but on the majority, EFC are good at keeping the press out.

I wouldn't be surprised if none of the players (Lennon, Evans etc) join us - we will do another Jagielka, Arteta, Coleman.

You don't get why people are annoyed?

i think people are being a bit backward in understanding what the lads saying.

He didn't say he wanted dwight gayle, he said he's upset that bristol city, a far, far smaller club can go out and outspend what we have already.

It's pathetic.

Yes, but it's not how much you spend, but who you buy.

And we've bought ... oh.

Each year Sky reports nonesense, and then Everton announce signings without Sky even sniffing them! They get the odd one, but on the majority, EFC are good at keeping the press out.

You've definitely been Evertonized mate!!

Hey Bill x

P.s where's the Arteta money?

I understand why people want signings. I want signings.

But when people fume that we haven't got various players linked in the media - the chances are, Everton weren't in 9/10 of the players linked to us. So why even get annoyed about it lol?

If we weren't going to bring in people, then Martinez wouldn't come out and say he's bringing in three - he must be pretty certain that something's going on in the background.

You don't get why people are annoyed?

Have you been on the ale with Robert Elstone?

Under Moyes yes. Martinez's transfers have been very predictable and reported on loads in advance. Besic broke the mould a bit but Roberto had been gushing over him on the TV so it was hardly out the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back