Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand why people want signings. I want signings.

But when people fume that we haven't got various players linked in the media - the chances are, Everton weren't in 9/10 of the players linked to us. So why even get annoyed about it lol?

If we weren't going to bring in people, then Martinez wouldn't come out and say he's bringing in three - he must be pretty certain that something's going on in the background.

Just something about this interview mate that doesn't fill me with confidence that we will get the players we need.

I don't get why people are so wound up by the transfer window.

Each year Sky reports nonesense, and then Everton announce signings without Sky even sniffing them! They get the odd one, but on the majority, EFC are good at keeping the press out.

I wouldn't be surprised if none of the players (Lennon, Evans etc) join us - we will do another Jagielka, Arteta, Coleman.
It's the board bashers equivalent of ramadan,please don't ruin it for them.

Come on now Jxg you know your ITK licence has been revoked after the Luke Garbutt to Liverpool/City/Spurs proclamations.

I hope you're not still pretending everything's fine like Michael Dougals in Falling Down it won't end well.

lol I never said he was going, look back over my posts. I had always said him signing depended on playing time and there were other clubs (with Spurs being a major one at one point) interested in him. I don't have time to piss about pretending to know things, which is why I asked, considering we've missed out on so many of our targets, who's left?

I think our fans and those on this board our boss.

We must be the only fanbase that fills twitter up with "ditty" videos, inserting things about Shaqiri, Kenwright, Elstone etc, tag the club in it and then find it hilarious whilst we fume about Transfer rumours.

Evans and Lennon looking the likeliest additions, underwhelming.
Kenwright should give the manager the funds to go out and get Yarmolenko, who can play on the right, behind the striker or as a striker, and Van Djik. Disgraceful window this so far.

What number 10 is available who would wanna come?. I'm thinking we will only sign Lennon and Evans. If we're lucky! But if we do that Lennon and geri on the flanks could be good with maybe mirallas of lukaku? Just a thought. Still pains me and most of us we can't compete with most of the league for decent signings it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back