Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez seems to have spent a fair bit of time in London of late and only lasted 50 mins on MNF...

I think they told him to leave because he was completely confusing Jamie Carragher(and me, as it happens) His explanation for having Barrie so deep to pickup a square pass from one full back so that he could make a square pass to the other full back had those little discs flying uncontrollably all over the pitch plan.

Why does Yarmolenko keep getting mentioned?

He has one good game against us in Europe and people can't stop banging on about him. It's tedious.

Has anyone actually seen him play more than 3 times?

Apart from a load of bets being put on, why do people think we're in for Evans ? He's pretty much the one player Martinez has ruled out.

[Sarcasm font on] Oh, hang on, it's in the Metro.[Sarcasm font off]

Come on the Quintero!! you know it makes sense Bobby.
Porto don't want him, he wants out and he's cheaper than Shaquiri

need and want this guy in royal blue. Could do with learning to use his left foot a bit more!!! Maybe he wouldn't look so good without the eurodance playing in the background but still worth a punt. Just hope Sparky hasn't seen this clip.

I think they told him to leave because he was completely confusing Jamie Carragher(and me, as it happens) His explanation for having Barrie so deep to pickup a square pass from one full back so that he could make a square pass to the other full back had those little discs flying uncontrollably all over the pitch plan.
you know what - i was utterly unconvinced by Martine's explanation as top why putting full backs into midfield and midfielder into defence is worthwhile. Why doesn't the defender stay at the back and the midfielder do what he is paid to do and midfield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back