Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can believe we dont have £10m for Yarmolemko and it is a disgrace. But i have said all a long we have to sell to buy, i am afraid are once great club is no more.

Why does Yarmolenko keep getting mentioned?

He has one good game against us in Europe and people can't stop banging on about him. It's tedious.

Has anyone actually seen him play more than 3 times?
Yarmolenko has been quite a well known prospect in Europe for a few years now. Big star for Kiev who are always in Europe and played against England a couple of times for Ukraine. I reckon I've seen him five or six times myself including our two legs and I barely watch anything except Everton unless it's put in front of me.

So let's recap.

Martinez has said very publicly that he wants to bring in a striker, a number 10, and a central defender. None of which is dependent on the sales of any players.

Since then we've missed out on one target, Shaqiri. There've been rumours and frenzied betting - but no confirmation of any actual bids by the club - on Austin, Evans and Lennon.

In other words, Martinez has got targets, but we have very little idea of who they are. And he's presumably got the resources to bring them in, whether we're talking permanent deals or loans.

So why the hell is everyone lining up to pass judgement now ? Can't we just wait and see who Martinez is targeting and whether or not he's successful ? I'd love to know what strikers we're looking at, and even if we're talking loan deals on deadline day I know I'll feel very different if Martinez lands a quality striker and another attacking player.

So why don't Porto want him? That's my concern
been played out of position in the right wing then the manager had a go at him for 'over complicating things' and barely picked him after that.
they bought a number 10, then tried to chain him to the wing and told him to just knock crosses in. he lost heart, they lost faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back