Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably would have time for all that playing at the back for Celtic.
I noticed he was checking his phone at one point.
Yes look at the standard on when we played a youthful poor Hearts we beat them with - yet they won their opening league fixture lets face it its the conference league with 3-4 good teams in it! - as for Dutch defenders we had one of those before classy but slow surely browning or Galloway should be given a chance as pre season they have looked our better players!

He said we need two or three from the get go. Media clung on to 3.
He then said the other night "we need a couple", so everyone is going bat-crazy that he must obviously mean we don't need a striker.

Another example of melt-down in here without cause.
Pretty sure he said centre half , playmaker (no 10) plus another striker....makes 3 to me.
butseem to remember he's done this before saying 7 when 5 came in.

Yes look at the standard on when we played a youthful poor Hearts we beat them with - yet they won their opening league fixture lets face it its the conference league with 3-4 good teams in it! - as for Dutch defenders we had one of those before classy but slow surely browning or Galloway should be given a chance as pre season they have looked our better players!
Yes - I agree.
Save all the money for the creative players we need.

The way we fanny about with it at the back - unless we set up to play on the counter the opposition always seem to score a couple.
We need to score more to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back