Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha piece of advice, nows probably not the best time to be popcorning the forum, not if yuo dont want a fourm of angry supporters
Yeah fragile bunch here at the mo alright. My boss (who's a red) is close to going out tr window today if he askes me again who's signing today:)

You dont know who our transfer targets are. The ONLY player we have evidence of being involved with was Ogbonna, whom thanked us for being very welcoming. That's it, there is no evidence to suggest to we have been beaten to anyone else. The same papers who said we were after Shaqiri also said weeks ago that we were unsure on him due to character.

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

All I know, is that Cleverley has tried to convince him to come here, has spoken in glowing terms to his close friends about Everton and is genuinely enjoying his time here. He wants a mate of his to have a bit of that. Not really something that needs to be lied about is it?

IMO
I was reading some blog the other day that highlighted the conversion rate of "elite" strikers was only actually about 1 or 2% higher than any other players in the league. It is just that they generally played in teams that created vastly more chances. It concluded by saying teams should invest more in players who can create chances rather than strikers to finish them.

If you look at the number of chances we create we are vastly down on Moyes' last season in charge (something like 4 chances fewer a match), even in RM's first season we actually had quite a big drop off in chance creation and last season it was even lower.

exactly why it is so urgent to replace Piennar and Osman ..... they created more than we think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back