Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm starting to become allergic to the phrase "Number 10"
s300_number10door960x640v2.jpg

You know things are going badly when even the mods start to wander off topic. [Bad Language Removed].

@Woolly Blue @roydo

It would be handy if we are in for Lennon to get him before the weekend, given current injuries. Do I ask too much?

"The Stoke City ticket office has been inundated with requests to purchase season cards and tickets for upcoming matches after the club-record £12m signing of midfielder Xherdan Shaqiri, 23."

Take note, Bill.
Why would he? 'maximizing commercial opportunities' and Everton have never coexisted

the lot of you who are on some 'heighten the contradictions' bs by saying we should get relegated or finish really poorly because it'll clear out the board should have a good long think about why anyone would buy us in that position who isn't buying us now.

pfft , this is like watching paint dry while dying of starvation and eating your own body parts

I'm resorting to mumbo jumbo and flippin voodoo magic

"rub the head of the dickov for transfer luck "

if we get no one this week ... its because you didn't rub your dickov hard enough.
Paul_Dickov_621308.jpg

Third bid from Chelsea has gone in for John Stones on Monday, agents were due at the club on Wednesday/Thursday this week, has also been leaked that there is a matching bid to their 34 million (plus add ons). Putting 2 and 2 together I can only assume that is from ManUre. Both deals have an amount up front the rest on the drip (Chelsea bid doesn't effect the Lukuku deal/payments)

There has been no statement from Elstone that Stones isn't for sale only that the previous bids were not accepted.

Have been up to PNG for a week so difficult to get internet, this was sent Tuesday morning Oz time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back