Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why though? I'd rather finish 16th and have huge pressure put on the board than level out in the top 10 being told this is what is good for the club.

No matter what, we are never going to be anything under this board.
Mate, I have been saying it for a decade and been called a kopite, we need a relegation to provide a complete clean sweep of all that is wrong with most things at our football club, apart from a tremendously patient, loyal and in parts idiotic, fanbase.

The Board are not going anywhere and have no ambition. We are basically a dying club. Not the Everton I started following 3 decades ago.
A clean, fresh start and hopefully a Man City recovery ( and here we go...cue the Leeds blah blah) could be the best thing for us.

Back on topic... 1257 pages for 2 signings...wonderful stuff

Have we not enough players earning vast amounts of money sitting on there asses injured with out bringing big vic back .. By the way what's nzogbia up to these days ... Can see headlines already .. Martinez to go for tricky nzogbia

"The Stoke City ticket office has been inundated with requests to purchase season cards and tickets for upcoming matches after the club-record £12m signing of midfielder Xherdan Shaqiri, 23."

Take note, Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back