Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mori spent his childhood years in the US so should speak fluent english.

Whether you want him will depend on whether you trust RM in the transfer market. His record with defenders is shocking so far but he was at least in for Stones so maybe he has improved.

The snobbery around international caps is misplaced isn't it? In recent memory none of our best defenders became international players until making their mark at Everton: Baines, Jagielka, Coleman, Lescott, that doesn't count Distin who never got a cap

Whether you want him will depend on whether you trust RM in the transfer market. His record with defenders is shocking so far but he was at least in for Stones so maybe he has improved.

2909C12500000578-3094979-image-a-17_1432482543822.jpg

I
His analogy was cack and he's a fraudulent whopper anyway.higher

But yeah I agree if VD was in the championship or something Celtic could potentially demand more... and that he is currently looks better than Stones for his attributes. But that's where the -rather exhausted - phrase, 'bargaining power' comes into it; in that if they want money for him and the player wants to go then their best hope is a bidding war to drive that price up anywhere near £20M mark.

But us/Liverpool B won't pay £20M for him, atm.
I dont see were he is coming from really, stones is younger, plays for his country and plays weekly in a far higher standard league plus add in the English premium to boost his price.
10-12 millions seems about fair to me for a player coming from up there.

I

I dont see were he is coming from really, stones is younger, plays for his country and plays weekly in a far higher standard league plus add in the English premium to boost his price.
10-12 millions seems about fair to me for a player coming from up there.

Yeah it was partly based on my guess that he'd be good in the premiership - which is based on a lot of second-hand/televised evidence. But yeah, unsurprisingly Stones is deemed to be worth more and rightly so IMO - scaled to silly money, of course.

Don't worry about the language issues. As we speak Coleman, jags and stones have got their 'Learn Spanish' guides out on the coach on the way to the game. They have already learnt adios if he is as good as koldrup.

Yeah it was partly based on my guess thagainst'd be good in the premiership - which is based on a lot of second-hand/televised evidence. But yeah, unsurprisingly Stones is deemed to be worth more and rightly so IMO - scaled to silly money, of course.
I think he would do well, from what I have seen on tv, just the worry of him looking good against the standard of players up there, could he hold it together at a higher level. If he could it would be a good tranfer for us or somebody else.

I thought he had only brought in one?

Don't worry about the language issues. As we speak Coleman, jags and stones have got their 'Learn Spanish' guides out on the coach on the way to the game. They have already learnt adios if he is as good as koldrup.

Its easy, i can get through a two week holiday only using si and le cuenta por favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back