Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

His analogy was cack and he's a fraudulent whopper anyway.

But yeah I agree if VD was in the championship or something Celtic could potentially demand more... and that he is currently looks better than Stones for his attributes. But that's where the -rather exhausted - phrase, 'bargaining power' comes into it; in that if they want money for him and the player wants to go then their best hope is a bidding war to drive that price up anywhere near £20M mark.

But us/Liverpool B won't pay £20M for him, atm.

If there's one better way to judge a central defender's quality than with a 3 minute whole-career highlight reel on YouTube, it's with a single dead ball highlight from YouTube. In an unrepresentative part of the pitch.

Behold once more:

It might stop our favourite Belgian from taking every free kick now Baines is injured

love how people are saying mori already sounds like a flop, but it's the same lad who'se kept balanta out of their team (fm lads would cream theirselves)

and nearly every report has suggested he is a strong, fast good defender..

balanta scored 4 in one game for me on FM. a centre back scoring 4 goals! i would sign him up NEA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back