Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we really need Yarmolenko? Is he a creative player we're looking for? I think he's similar player to Mirallas not a David Silva type.

Yep, no doubting his ability. Just don't think he's the type of player we need.

That said, if he's available then maybe the manager might feel he can't turn down a player of his ability.

Yep, no doubting his ability. Just don't think he's the type of player we need.

That said, if he's available then maybe the manager might feel he can't turn down a player of his ability.

I feel like if he came in he'd be our strongest attacker, genuinely think he's that good. If we split the creative duties between him Ross and Clev then it just might work.

Having watched Yarmolenko at least 50 times during my 4 years in Kyiv (I lived about 5 minutes' walk from the ground) I would be made up if we signed him.

I'm the eternal pessimist so won't be getting my hopes up through fear of yet another transfer window jarg rumour, but this fella would bring sexy football times to Goodison.

I've seen him about 3-4 times, looked comfortable on the ball, likes to cut in and can pick a pass. Am I miles out in saying he's a bit like Pienaar? If he is like him then someone like him is a must as I believe that's what we are missing.

I feel like if he came in he'd be our strongest attacker, genuinely think he's that good. If we split the creative duties between him Ross and Clev then it just might work.

Martinez likes his link up player to play on the left, maybe if Yarmolenko came in he'd have him as the link man on the right and play Kev or Geri on the left.

Do we really need Yarmolenko? Is he a creative player we're looking for? I think he's similar player to Mirallas not a David Silva type.

Will he improve the team? Yes. I haven't seen a great deal of him but when I have seen him I have been very impressed. Even if he is not the number 10 we are looking for he would still make us more dangerous IMO. If we can get him then we can always offload someone else and gradually (albeit too slow) we can fill the team with genuine class.

TBH I don't think that's fair, their wasn't a murmur we were in for Dann, they mentioned it an the link became very real, it was a deal that just didn't come off.

They tweeted it was pretty much done. As I said I haven't a problem with them, unless they're wearing a blue shirt at FF, I'm skeptical

It's just weird - everybody knows we're looking for a creative "number 10" and yet we're linked with the likes of Shaqiri and Yarmolenko. They're not exactly that type of players.

Yarmelenko would be ace. Would do well I think!
Price would only be about 12m too according to reports like

Would fit in well with our counter attacks (vs Southampton)

Please sign him

Yarmolenko/Nolito/
Lennon
Mori

If that's our business then I cant see there being any more for a striker and think Kone's resurgence may make RM think its less of a priority now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back