Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we really need Yarmolenko? Is he a creative player we're looking for? I think he's similar player to Mirallas not a David Silva type.
You can't have too much quality at a football club. Yes we and a number of other clubs would love a player of yarmolenko's ability in their squad. Would add another dimension to our play and one that has the potential to push us on to the next level.

So people wanting us to sign players are tits? Can you just clarify your awful statement please for us all on here.
Why was it awful?

Because I don't think we should sign players just for the sake of it?

We have a phenomenal squad. It is all about moments in careers. Take today, a perfect moment in the development of Arouna Kone and his place within the team. Ross Barkley, magnificent today wears number 20 because he's worth two normal 'nunber 10s'.

Is that enough or shall I continue?

Is he really slow?
Not what I'd call slow. Might find it tough at first to adjust to the pace of the English game, but I reckon he could cope.

Gusev was Dynamo's best player when I was there, and the genuine creative genius. This guy's not shabby, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back