Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usual 30 page summary please someone? Been in work/busy all day so not had chance to keep track.

I assume, unlike todays performance, jarg all has happened?

The reality is that we have a great young squad building that are all going to attract attention from rich, ambitious clubs.
The current "TrueBlue Holdings Everton", as it stands, isn't going to keep them long term.
We are at the crossroads. We either become ambitious and continue to build with quality signings, or the young talent will do what we have done the last 2 decades...leave for a "bigger", more ambitious club.
You all abuse the writer for writing what hurts us all to read, but know deep down that he speaks the truth of the current Everton.

I think the proverbial is going to hit the fan from the supporter base if nothing changes and we start to sell the young guns we are developing.

But let's not kid ourselves. We all know deep down that if nothing changes at Board Level, Stones, Barkley et al are/will be too good for this current Everton...

He can easily play on any of the 3 attacking mid positions..

Can't go wrong with more quality.
Totally agree, But then people want Lennon (whom I don't think is required anymore since we got Deulofeu). I don't see RM selling McGeady, so really enough with all the right wingers. Focus on an absolute quality #10 and CB cover...and hopefully one more striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back