Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love Yarmolenko. Played well against us last year. Great scoring record. Only thing is his agent is Rom's agent and he isn't a fan of Everton at the mo!

Totally agree, But then people want Lennon (whom I don't think is required anymore since we got Deulofeu). I don't see RM selling McGeady, so really enough with all the right wingers. Focus on an absolute quality #10 and CB cover...and hopefully one more striker.

Agree that a 10 and CB are more important but I just wonder who can we actually bring in for the 10 role. I think Barkley is proving that he can be that player.

I've been doing a bit of research into Ramiro Funea Mori, I noticed he's left footed, Roberto has said all a long he wanted someone who can play LCB. Boss left footed centrebacks are a bit harder to come by.

According to several sites he can also play left back as well, with Baines out for such a long period of time, Garbutt also been injured and with Oviedo really struggling to stay fit. I do feel having someone else to come in would really help over our really quite difficult next 8 games. Galloway hasn't really put a step wrong but the top teams and smart managers will see him as a weakness and will really look to exploit him, asking a 19 year old with half a dozen Premier League games under his belt to defend players like Sanchez and Hazard is an enormous ask, especially when teams will try and exploit him.

Like Galloway, Funea Mori prefers to play CB. However he has played LB before, is really quick, passes the ball well and is really good at taking set pieces. He'll obviously be more defensive than Baines put playing some top teams I really don't think that's a bad thing.

If the rumours are true I'd love to be able to sign him before the City game!

Don't you find it weird how we've been barely linked to any type of the "10" that most of us have in mind?

Talking of which

50i43o.jpg

I've been doing a bit of research into Ramiro Funea Mori, I noticed he's left footed, Roberto has said all a long he wanted someone who can play LCB. Boss left footed centrebacks are a bit harder to come by.

According to several sites he can also play left back as well, with Baines out for such a long period of time, Garbutt also been injured and with Oviedo really struggling to stay fit. I do feel having someone else to come in would really help over our really quite difficult next 8 games. Galloway hasn't really put a step wrong but the top teams and smart managers will see him as a weakness and will really look to exploit him, asking a 19 year old with half a dozen Premier League games under his belt to defend players like Sanchez and Hazard is an enormous ask, especially when teams will try and exploit him.

Like Galloway, Funea Mori prefers to play CB. However he has played LB before, is really quick, passes the ball well and is really good at taking set pieces. He'll obviously be more defensive than Baines put playing some top teams I really don't think that's a bad thing.

If the rumours are true I'd love to be able to sign him before the City game!

Didn't know about him being able to play LB - could be a useful player for us

5 million pounds per Funes Mori

08/16/2015

Everton makes his interest in defending officer . Ramiro Funes Mori have the opportunity to emigrate to English football if he decides to leave River . Does the offer ?, five million pounds , just, but negotiable, an offer that frowns River .

Now the decision rests with the player . River Funes Mori seek to retain until the end of the year, then your future and reconstruction of a new Gallardo River will be tested to follow a staff hungry for titles .

But Everton wants it now , and therefore put on the table five million pounds with the objection that River meets this week on whether to accept the offer.

Seems to be a well followed River Plate news Twitter feed/website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back