Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell. Surely not.

Edit: hahah can you imagine getting Deulofeu, Cleverly and Yarmolenko for £15m total. I would wet myself. My reaction is still 'surely not' but it would be the dreamiest thing ever.

The kopites would be fuming. My mate (kopite) was fuming that we signed Del for 4m. lol

Jesus! is this really happening? that would be an absolute steal! Shane Long went for 14M!!

Calm yourself. Nothing super concrete of yet.

Would be a steal indeed, but to be fair, that's often the way it works. If you're not proven in a top league then you don't go for big money. If you're proven in the prem, even if you're only proven to be half decent (like Long), then you are worth a lot more.

This league is messed up.

Was really excited about yarmolenko and then read the echo rumour about Huddlestone and elmohamady which brought me firmly down to earth.

Sadly knowing Everton I have a feeling that we're more likely to end up with the latter two than yarms.

Calm yourself. Nothing super concrete of yet.

Would be a steal indeed, but to be fair, that's often the way it works. If you're not proven in a top league then you don't go for big money. If you're proven in the prem, even if you're only proven to be half decent (like Long), then you are worth a lot more.

This league is messed up.

No, I won't thank you very much.

Not that I was frothing at the mouth or anything.

Just looks like a steal if this comes off wherever he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back