Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but its only British media that report footy wages as gros, most other give Net figures.

aye and some media use the signing fee and wages to add to the bid as well when describing how much a player was sold for - usually just to make it sound more 'exciting'

Anyways, gonna say now i think we are gonna sign him, think it's a lot more along the line than we think and it's been leaked to try quell supporter unrest - even this boards not stupid enough to know what will happen should no major signing come in

Yarmolenko would fit perfectly on that right hand side for us. Basically where Kone was on Saturday.
And if £10-15m in today's market we are getting a quality player who I believe will become one of the first on the team sheet!

Crossing my fingers this comes off. Be a great boost just before city game too even if he's not playing we can get him out in the pitch and what not.

Need to hold onto stones however £35m is a massive amount though and waiting until at least next summer will put £5m on his head so we would be looking back at £40m. Chelsea and Utd will become desperate by next year and will pay what we say

Unless stones comes out and says I want to leave then he stays until we feel we are in a place to sell and replace. We hold the cards here not Chelsea or whoever.

Personally I would be very surprised if he left this season but at the same time think well that's Everton for you!

Calm yourself. Nothing super concrete of yet.

Would be a steal indeed, but to be fair, that's often the way it works. If you're not proven in a top league then you don't go for big money. If you're proven in the prem, even if you're only proven to be half decent (like Long), then you are worth a lot more.

This league is messed up.

i think you mean Yarm yourself

lzd6M40.png

akuyuschy midfielder Kiev "Dynamo" Andrei Yarmolenko close to the transition into the camp Liverpool "Everton".

Andriy Yarmolenko

According to Express, «toffee" began to actively negotiate with the leadership of the capital club on a possible move to "Goodison Park". It is noted that the Liverpool club is willing to pay for the best football player of Ukraine 15 million euros.

Earlier it was reported that Andrew told representatives of "butterscotch" said he was willing to move to Liverpool.

↑↑↑Direct translation of the Ukrainian article.

akuyuschy midfielder Kiev "Dynamo" Andrei Yarmolenko close to the transition into the camp Liverpool "Everton".

Andriy Yarmolenko

According to Express, «toffee" began to actively negotiate with the leadership of the capital club on a possible move to "Goodison Park". It is noted that the Liverpool club is willing to pay for the best football player of Ukraine 15 million euros.

Earlier it was reported that Andrew told representatives of "butterscotch" said he was willing to move to Liverpool.

Butterscotch lol

Andriy Yarmolenko

I'm taking a wild stab that you used Google translate their mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back