Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would that surprise you? Each contract improvement for Baines must've been incentivised with a decent enough wage rise to tie him down.

Because Fellaini was our highest ever at £75k a week....then Rom became our highest when he signed...at £85k.

These are gross numbers, they don't 'take home' 85k a week!!!

Apparently he got over 20 assists in The Ukraine last year (as well as over 20 goals), so maybe I'm worrying about nothing, but playing like we did on Saturday won't work every week, so I really hope that whatever happens we don't get past the window without that player who can find a clever pass in a tight defence.

Ross Barkley did a through ball on Saturday. We are laughing mate.

He doesn't need a pass to unlock a defence though, he just pings them in the net from 40 yards.

No messing with through ball nonsense, bang in the net job done.

He also got 20 odd assists. But if the Alex Song rumours are true he might the playmaker. He has great vision.

Because Fellaini was our highest ever at £75k a week....then Rom became our highest when he signed...at £85k.

These are gross numbers, they don't 'take home' 85k a week!!!

Yep that's true, I thought you were balking at the overall figures - I do find it hard to accept that anyone 'earns' that much, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back