Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfectly understandable too given the current market prices. If he stays for a year and gets them promoted before leaving on a free, they'll recoup even more. Good business sense from QPR

Risky business sense really. He could stay and they don't come back up, meaning they miss out on both.

I'm at work so can't view. What is it mate?

Echo quote-tweeting a vine of someone dancing with Martinez's head cropped onto it with the caption "when Roberto signs Yarmolenko", to which the Echo wrote something like "we love this, he won't be the only one given the reaction we got" or something like that.

Just read that back to myself and it sounds ridiculous. It doesn't make it any more or less on, just the Echo being weird.

Echo quote-tweeting a vine of someone dancing with Martinez's head cropped onto it with the caption "when Roberto signs Yarmolenko", to which the Echo wrote something like "we love this, he won't be the only one given the reaction we got" or something like that.

Just read that back to myself and it sounds ridiculous. It doesn't make it any more or less on, just the Echo being weird.

Cheers for that mate.

Must be a slow day at the Echo office today!

We know one is Leicester, the other sure to be West Ham. David Gold has been very public about needing another striker and there are suggestions Austin wants to stay in London. If that is the case, West Ham will take it to deadline day to get the price down as far as possible. Can't see him ending up here.

We know one is Leicester, the other sure to be West Ham. David Gold has been very public about needing another striker and there are suggestions Austin wants to stay in London. If that is the case, West Ham will take it to deadline day to get the price down as far as possible. Can't see him ending up here.

Don't even think he is a target to be honest.

If Yarmalenkop comes in, with say Lennon and a centre half, I can see us taking a young striker we have been linked with, such as Dembele at Fulham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back