Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tended to play more due to going far in cups and eufa games mate, but aye 50+ would be a culture shock, then again he has a great workrate on him so dont doubt his engine
I'm looking forward to his arrival now...which of course probably means he's going to Spurs.

Well the lad finished with the most assists in the Europa league last season. Admittedly not seen much of him but as you well know, we went into last seasons game with Kiev with one arsehole and finished with 10, mainly due to this lad. Can play anywhere up top, on the left, the right, as a secondary striker. Can score goals and is an assist machine. He has been on the footballing radar now for at least a couple of years and is attracting the right attention. Of course the concern is that he has played in the Ukrainian league all his career but we should look at his exploits in Europe and in particular internationally, where his record is pretty outstanding.

The price being quoted is an absolute no brainer and that alone for me sits absolutely perfect for Everton. If we could pull this transfer off, that would be a massive coup in my opinion.

Versatile, pace, skillful, vision and eye for goal and the right price.
Probably the right age and experience to take a punt on now too.

Christ sake
image.webp

I honestly think we've dropped any interest in a striker like Austin, given Kone has started to look a bit like a player again. I don't mind that tbh if it makes us more competitive for Yarmalenko bid.

we should realistically be able to afford both seeing as the total would be around £22m. we've only spent £5m - then again, maybe we've paid £9m of the lukaku installment.

which also would mean we spent nowhere near £30m last summer so i shouldn't be expecting around £25m spend ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back