Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! Everton still doing fake bids in 2015, when the likes of West Ham and Stoke are prepared to pay real money for top stars. Doing fake bids in 2015 really is pathetic, I honestly thought we had seen the end of them.

Great! Everton still doing fake bids in 2015, when the likes of West Ham and Stoke are prepared to pay real money for top stars. Doing fake bids in 2015 really is pathetic, I honestly thought we had seen the end of them.

Mate we haven't done anything. It's one Twitter account saying something which has no credibility yet, and even if true it's quoting the Ukrainian media which was using the Echo as a source yesterday.

We don't know who we've bid for and who we haven't - it's the same as the "we missed out on Shaqiri" nonsense; we simply didn't.

Just relax and wait and see.

Really can't see them getting 25m for a player in the last year of his contract. Saying that the lad is worth that figure. Guess a compromise could be reached around 20million euros.

From what I remember from when I looked into Yarmolenko when he dry humped us in Europe, he has a thing in his contract where he has to be notified if a bid of a certain amount comes in, but it's not a release clause.

So basically we'll bid the minimum to tell the player we're interested, then have to negotiate the actual fee with the club if the player is interested in return.

That's how I'm reading it anyway - IF we're in for him at all of course.

Pay the money everton you clowns, flog that useless cart Mcgeady for a few mil if needs be. Could see them willing to take €20 million euros which would be around £14/15 mil, cmon Kenwright give us something to smile about for once.

Let the fume begin.

All from a great twitter rumour.
If people had sense,they would not get excited acting as though the deal's complete,when we might not be after certain players etc,to then go mad when they dont sign lol,afterall its Everton we are on about,we will no doubt miss out on someone on transfer deadline day missing out signing him after its closed,as we took forever.

From what I remember from when I looked into Yarmolenko when he dry humped us in Europe, he has a thing in his contract where he has to be notified if a bid of a certain amount comes in, but it's not a release clause.

So basically we'll bid the minimum to tell the player we're interested, then have to negotiate the actual fee with the club if the player is interested in return.

That's how I'm reading it anyway - IF we're in for him at all of course.
Ok

140 / 99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back