Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
waaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

everyone's going to cry and fume for about 10 pages now taking it as gospel

typical everton
phantom bid

etc all coming out. do any of you stop and think what you're doing?

From what I remember from when I looked into Yarmolenko when he dry humped us in Europe, he has a thing in his contract where he has to be notified if a bid of a certain amount comes in, but it's not a release clause.

So basically we'll bid the minimum to tell the player we're interested, then have to negotiate the actual fee with the club if the player is interested in return.

That's how I'm reading it anyway - IF we're in for him at all of course.

sounds about right, think it was 15m euro to notify etc

You don't need you tube videos to show how good this lad is. Sadly we all saw it first hand in Kiev how he ripped us apart.........saying that still had a sneaky look at the you tube clip;)

Aye i remember mate, he was the best player on the park in the first leg as well, one thing we may have going for us is having played at Goodison that night the crowd was cracking a atmosphere he won't have come across that often, same with the travelling lads in kiev, can go a long way

waaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

everyone's going to cry and fume for about 10 pages now taking it as gospel

typical everton
phantom bid

etc all coming out. do any of you stop and think what you're doing?

That Twitter account has told us, the deal is off, the internet doesn't lie.

A few ITK's say it's further along than a discussion, 48 hours.

We could easily sell McGeady for 3-4m given the prices players are going for these days. I don't dislike him as much as many on here but I don't see what use he'd be if we'd have Del, Mirallas and either Yarmolenko or Lennon. Wouldn't be surprised if he went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back