Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So an example of shotgunning.

"Everton will sell Stones, Chelsea/United/City interested, £30m+ will be enough. #EFC"

So in that, they've not give a time frame, so it can apply all summer long. They've listed multiple likely clubs, to increase the chance of a hit. And they've been vague on the fee, so that any fee above that is "right".

That's pretty much what every saddo on Twitter does.

Oh, so like Davek in the board thread, eh?

I think you're making excuses for them all tbh.

Milan took him back and didn't want him to leave...

Rebrov was a very tidy player and looked good in Europe. Just struggled here, badly.

Arshavin was a hefty fee and big wages and done nothing to justify them..

Smertin did get a look in and struggled.

You'd be hard pressed to name 10players from that part of the world who've had a decent impact on a big league in Europe

From the Everton forum:

14m fee agreed on Friday, personal terms being sorted. Belived to want 75k which is within reach.

I remember checking club call on teletext nightly, I almost shat myself when Everton were the headline one night with:
WEAH! WEAH! WEAH! WEAH! WEAH!

was just thinking this the other day when someone was moaning about twitter rumours. Was about 13 years old at the time and it was the only time I ever rang clubcall. Think it was a painfully slow recorded/computer voiced message suggesting we were tracking Weah. I knew it was jarg but sometimes you just cling onto any hope.

Haven't got a clue how much it cost but i don't think my parents were too impressed when they got the phone bill.

Played for the many incarnations of the Soviet Union. But Ukraine after independence failed to get recognition to play in major tournaments (1994) so their best players played for the Soviet successors in the hope of playing in a World Cup or Euros. Ukraine started at Faroe Islands level (euro 96)

Was completely unfair as the soviets inherited the CSSR coefficent despite the team that did amazingly well in euro 88 feilded almost 11 Ukranian players.

Kancheiskis is Ukranian though.

In short Ukraine are boss.

Both his parents were Lithuanian mate, so yeah pure Ukranian ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back