Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm before the storm or something like that

yarmz.webp

He wouldn't be the long term replacement though, we already have that in Browning/Galloway. Jags is still doing the business and he's older than Williams. If we sell stones. If he goes then the board need to give at least 40 million to Martinez and we should have a stronger starting 11. No guarrantees though. I really hope we jibb them off and keep stones but for the type of money that is being spoke about I could see us caving in to 35+ million.
If we could get williams for £5m then he'd be okay for 2/3 seasons. But they've quoted £25m. It's a complete non-starter!

Which makes me think the club will give him a chance to move to Chelsea, but may be next summer. I wouldn't be surprised to see Stones move on, for around 40 million next July.

Yeah, most likely scenario now is around £40m right at the start of next summer in my opinion. To which club is another matter though... Utd, City will both want in next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back