Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most defenders that come with a high reputation, fee and hype from Europe usually turn out to be turbo whoppers.

He chats pyar bubbles.

Cant stand people that lie just for the sake of lying.

I think sometimes that he sort of has to talk rubbish to hide how crap other things are at Everton. That's like 10%.

The other 90% I can't cope to really listen to.

'The players showed great character'

After we've lost at Stoke.

I think sometimes that he sort of has to talk rubbish to hide how crap other things are at Everton. That's like 10%.

The other 90% I can't cope to really listen to.

'The players showed great character'

After we've lost at Stoke.

We got dicked 3-0 by Southampton and he comes out with "We didnt deserve that, we played really well" or some other kind of bollox.

Deplorable. @davek

But I still back the fella, as long as he does the business on the pitch this season he can chat as many bubbles as he wants.

Well we know the price and im 99% sure he would come to us, so I guess not.

Maybe he was lined up as a Mirallas replacement and Superkev is staying now and considering hes not a number 10 @Adversus, we have no need for another winger until we can get rid of Buckfast McGeady.
Kev?
Do you really think he stays? If so...do you think Mertens interest and that would be connected? Or is Mertens available anymore?

We got dicked 3-0 by Southampton and he comes out with "We didnt deserve that, we played really well" or some other kind of bollox.

Deplorable. @davek

But I still back the fella, as long as he does the business on the pitch this season he can chat as many bubbles as he wants.

That Southampton game I avoided any words from him as I knew I'd lose it.

Kev?
Do you really think he stays? If so...do you think Mertens interest and that would be connected? Or is Mertens available anymore?

I think and this is just me, I think we looked at a top class Kev replacement, Shakira and Mertens, I now think, that maybe Mirallas has indicated he wants to stay, for now, thus meaning the need isnt as great, Kev on 1 wing, Gezza on the other, with Buckfast McGeady, Pienaar, probably The Clev as back up. We defo lack another winger, but I really think that will be Lennon. It all changes tho if Kev does koff, not sure it changes if McGeady does tho.

It's sad to see a footballer chooses a club because of its location.

I guess London is great for clubbing and meeting models which is attrative to certain people.

Often overlooked is London's transport links. If you're Alexis Sanchez you can get to international duty or a trip home straight from Heathrow. If you're playing for Liverpool then you may as well add 4 hours into your journey time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back