Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham are offering people first team football. We wanted these players as squad players.

With all due respect we're talking West Ham here - the Stoke City of London. They're nothing mate.

It's sad to see a footballer chooses a club because of its location.

I guess London is great for clubbing and meeting models which is attrative to certain people.

I can't believe we've been beaten by West Ham in getting Ogbonna. What an utter embarrassment.

Bill get yourself and your team of utter FRAUDS out of this great club once and for all! Fed up of this!

I can't believe we've been beaten by West Ham in getting Ogbonna. What an utter embarrassment.

Bill get yourself and your team of utter FRAUDS out of this great club once and for all! Fed up of this!

He did say he chooses London. More down to location than football reason?

London's s*** though mate. It's s*** because everyone on here who's never been and wish they could live there says it is. Tee hee hee hee

He is like a tourist or international student. "I want London London London". If West Ham are in League One, he might go to Fulham.

No way a footballer will choose West Ham over Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back