Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about that, think they're very similar players. Think the Dann ship has sailed anyway, strong rumours he's signing a new contract isn't there? Honestly not sure where Martinez will turn to, he must have a decent size list of names though. Maybe he'll be forced to turn to Van Dijk which will please a lot of fans.

Signing Evans is more likely than Van Dijk.

I think he is a solid defender, but I certainly agree with your last sentence. We need a centre back that is capable of fighting for a first team place. If you buy guff that 'can do a job' then you end up with someone like Alcaraz, who, despite a large proportion of Evertonians insisting that "He can do a job" and isn't "That bad", was actually utter garbage from start to finish.

I hope, if the reported rejected price is truely £8m, the club should done better with that amount of money. For instance, Alderweireld could have signed for £7m-£8m before going on loan to Soton.

Last edited:

so let me get this right, crystal palace and their nobheadish manager Alan pardew believe that a 28 year old scott dann who is not even an international player is worth about 4 x more than a 21 year old spanish international winger with over 60 international caps at youth level and was deemed to be the next best youth prospect at the best country in the world.

interesting logic crystal palace, can I have some your shrooms?

Cahill, Jagielka, Smalling, Jones...good PL CB but not world beaters. CP supporters keep banging about how great he is but he can't even get a cap off one of the mentioned England CB.

I hope, if the reported rejected price is truely £8m, the club should done better with that amount of money. For instance, Alderweireld could have signed for £7m-£8m before going on to loan to Soton.
enzo roco would be a good buy, also has a buy out clause.

Cant believe Newcastle are signing Mitrovic for £12mil and Wijnaldum £13mil. Both exceptional buys for McLaren, not sure if Wijnaldum would have been exactly what were looking for but Mitrovic would have been a great signing to rotate with Lukaku at that price, only £6mil more than Kone.

They just need to buy another 4 midfielders and a new back 4 now.

Sure! That's what happened.

We were beat by West Ham just like we were beat to Payet by them and if we don't build a stadium this will continue to happen.

West Ham are offering people first team football. We wanted these players as squad players.

With all due respect we're talking West Ham here - the Stoke City of London. They're nothing mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back