Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep down I know damn well that this is going to deadline day, which is a shame as I'll be on a 22 hour flight and after countess hours of reading absolute guff won't even enjoy the excitement of who we've signed till probably weeks later.

If you see a banner fluttering past your window you'll have a pretty good idea though

Work permit worries are a long way off if reports that we've offered him 7 packs of space raiders a week as wages are to be believed.

http://lapaginamillonaria.com/river...erca-de-irse-de-river-a-everton-de-inglaterra

Ramiro Funes Mori, close to being transferred to Everton, England. The choice is yours

The English team is determined to be the center marker, whose intention is obviously to get a transfer to ensure the future without going through December.

It is in the prime of his career. Multichampion with River and in consideration of Gerardo Martino for the national team, where he was summoned for the second time, Ramiro Funes Mori could be transferred in the coming hours. Everton would pay the termination clause to negotiate a contract with defender 24 directly.

According to what we learned The Millionaire page to sources close to the negotiations, this afternoon there will be a key meeting between the leadership of the institution and Jorge Nunez Cyterszpiler, representing the defender. If everything progresses, the English club and Funes Mori must reach an agreement for the deal completely.

Notably, as contained in the latest report, River owns 80% of the pass of the center marker, who holds the remaining 20% following a survey carried out at the time when he signed the first link. Moreover, Mendoza defender ineligible to arrive at the Premier League, so Everton will make an appeal to play

Belgian journo on talk sport earlier saying he's the player to watch for Brugge tonight.

Came through the ranks at Barca. 28 years old. Has looked sharp but dunno if he'd be Prem quality. Still, I think he's the type we'd be looking at. Would prefer Yarmolnko, but I'm not sure if that's realistic or even a proper link, tbh.

http://lapaginamillonaria.com/river...erca-de-irse-de-river-a-everton-de-inglaterra

Notably, as contained in the latest report, River owns 80% of the pass of the center marker, who holds the remaining 20% following a survey carried out at the time when he signed the first link. Moreover, Mendoza defender ineligible to arrive at the Premier League, so Everton will make an appeal to play

From that last broken paragraph that report is under the impression we would have to appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back