Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's basically a young Morris ?
Some might say he's a Morris Minor

Not me though.

tumblr_mrxah3oV6N1sgr493o1_500.gif

xx

Three things -
Firstly, this Mori seems to be getting a lot of stick, and he may or may not be the next Bobby Moore, but he is playing in a successful team that has won plenty of trophies recently so he must be doing something right! Let's not be too quick to label him as rubbish.
Secondly, I have an increasingly bad feeling that we will only bring in players once we have sold (Stones)
I was led to believe that we had 3 players lined up and that we weren't selling anybody but now I'm not so sure.
We always seem to have this "sell to buy" routine but I thought this season would be different with the extra TV money.
Net spend will be awfully low again I fear. I pray otherwise!
Lastly, IF we do have money regardless of a player being sold can we please wrap up any deals ASAP?
I'm particularly thinking of the Yarmalenko situation. Seems to be taking a long time, just give them what they want and seal the deal!

Hang on don't get excited just yet! They follow that tweet up by saying his representative is trying to convince him to sign.

Obviously afraid he's going to miss out on his cut.

This one is apparently one of their leading journo... things over there.

Basically saying it's advanced but not done.

If Mori has turned us down, lets step in and steal Koulibaly from Southampton - seems like they are close to a deal unfortunately and that guy is class. Don't really want Evans or Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back