Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to feel sorry for the River Plate fans, reminds me of when Arteta left.

I die if Funes Mori leaves. I'm dying!!!

You can not go Funes Mori

Funes Mori please do not go

Just a few of the fan's, 100's more there too, surely all these fans not wanting him to leave means he's not all that bad? Surely?

No lad.

A couple of know it all weapons on twitter saying he's awful and a video of him being crap from 3 years ago have way more substance than the hundreds of fans gutted that he's leaving, and his call up to the national team.

does make one mistake in first half, but rectifies it and shows good pace to get back, can see the lapse in concentration though.

Can be coached out of him.

It's silly though, like theres hundreds of players in south america so to just pick one of them out and compare to another seems mad to me to be honest

it's like saying john stones would be the same as curtis davies because they're both english

Agreed. The guys aren't even the same nationality.

I think it is borderline racism.

As long as we don't sell Stones the lad will have plenty of time to adapt, so I'm not worried about him not being 100% ready for the Prem.

Exactly, Play him in cup games get him bedded in, will most probs play a couple of games with the u21's too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back