Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems so weird that an agent that yarmolenko is in talks with is sharing stuff about him to Everton, that surely must mean that the agent is pushing for that or why would he do it? Makes little to no sense if the player and agent want him to go elsewhere..

Tim Vickerey has watched Funes Mori play far more games than 99% of us. It's more than bit kopite to start bashing him because he isn't convinced by a player we are only rumoured to be interested in, not least when half of us have decided that we shouldn't even want him based entirely on random twitter creations slagging him off. That said, if we do get him, we'll be doing so based much less on what he has done so far, and much more on what we think he could become. So what Vickery or anyone else says who's describing his performances to date isn't necessarily relevant to that. We are very cautious with our transfers, and we wouldn't be anywhere close to a move like this if our talent evaluators hadn't identified something that they really like about him. Given the track record finding and developing Jagielka, Lescott, Coleman, Stones, Galloway et al, they at least deserve the benefit of the doubt.

sounds like we have got rid of distin and alcaraz and replaced them with someone with their worst faults

OH GREAT
Have you seen the guy play a full game? Or have you literally just watched a video that says Mori Fails. Search Stones Fails and you'ss get quite a few bad mistakes.

Starting to feel sorry for the River Plate fans, reminds me of when Arteta left.

I die if Funes Mori leaves. I'm dying!!!

You can not go Funes Mori

Funes Mori please do not go

Just a few of the fan's, 100's more there too, surely all these fans not wanting him to leave means he's not all that bad? Surely?

Didn't he score a cracker that either won them their version of our FA Cup recently, or at least heavily contributed to it?

That's a bit like Alcaraz scoring a belter in the cup final for us that wins us the trophy.

He'd have been loved here forever for it, but he'd still have been a crap defender.

Nah we're absolutely trying. Whether we'll get him is another matter like, but do you really think his agent is trying to wind Everton fans up on Facebook? You don't just share stories like that if there's nothing in it. We definitely want him.

It's Everton mate. They do all they can just to wind us up. I keep spare underwear with me just in case we sign him, but let's not get too excited yet.

Seems so weird that an agent that yarmolenko is in talks with is sharing stuff about him to Everton, that surely must mean that the agent is pushing for that or why would he do it? Makes little to no sense if the player and agent want him to go elsewhere..
Agent and Player are probably desperately pushing/encouraging us, he wants out of there. His current Chairman sounds like right whalloper though, has already seen a couple of clubs off by deciding it's not the right move for his player's career. That's his agent's job. I imagine his agent is doing his nut in trying to keep us interested, while this Chairman chappie is playing the Billy Big Balls and sabotaging every potential move without actually saying he can't leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back