Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is dad
Well, going by the assumption that by clicking on the twitter you will see the poster is Andrei Kanchelskis Jr... I will take a wild stab at it and hypothesize the dad is indeed this bloke...

kanchelskis-1.jpg

Got a funny feeling this guy isn't going to want to be a bench warmer.......

So it's either 3 at the back or bye bye John.......

I'm going to hold back on the celebrations until September and we have both on the books.

Like he will expect anything but League Cup 2nd round first team footie...I will overlook his own goal when he rockets a header in from a corner against Barnsley.

Got a funny feeling this guy isn't going to want to be a bench warmer.......

So it's either 3 at the back or bye bye John.......

I'm going to hold back on the celebrations until September and we have both on the books.
If he was happy to sign a five year contract to just be a bench warmer, I'd say swerve it Everton. Let him prove he belongs in our starting eleven. If he's better than Jags (or very unlikely) Stones, he should get in ahead of either of them.

I would rather keep Stones and not sign anybody, than sell Stones to bring in a few new players to be honest. He is absolutely vital for us. Look how well we did against Southampton and with so many key players on the bench.

I don't understand people who think just because we're signing another defender means we're going to go 3 at the back?? Where is the logic in that? Then we'd still have no experienced defenders on the bench.

.....if any player doesn't want to be on the bench they have to grab their chance when it comes along. It's called competition for places and it's what good teams have.

He's been offered PL football, of course he will jump at the chance. I'd also imagine he doesn't expect to walk straight into the team and realises there's gonna be a settling in period.

He'll be third choice until he proves otherwise or someone's injured or leaves. Pretty standard really, it's not as if we're signing Kompany or someone.

He's been offered PL football, of course he will jump at the chance. I'd also imagine he doesn't expect to walk straight into the team and realises there's gonna be a settling in period.

He'll be third choice until he proves otherwise or someone's injured or leaves. Pretty standard really, it's not as if we're signing Kompany or someone.
he'll get one game in the Capital One cup

English side Everton made a formal proposal to the Kiev "Dynamo" for transfer of attacking midfielder Andrei Yarmolenko.

1_2.jpg
Andrey Yarmolenko
lg.php

As reported by some British media reports, the Toffees have carefully studied the possibility of signing the best football player of Ukraine, weighed all the pros and cons, and then sent to the Office of the Bilo-syni fax with offering 20 million euro contract for ransom Yarmolenko. It is noted that representatives of the Liverpool Club ready in the coming days to formalize the deal. In addition, the player has already said about wanting to move on, "Goodison Park".

Earlier, it was reported that transition Yarmolenko interested Tottenham of London.

Dynamo.kiev.ua

English side Everton made a formal proposal to the Kiev "Dynamo" for transfer of attacking midfielder Andrei Yarmolenko.

1_2.jpg
Andrey Yarmolenko
lg.php

As reported by some British media reports, the Toffees have carefully studied the possibility of signing the best football player of Ukraine, weighed all the pros and cons, and then sent to the Office of the Bilo-syni fax with offering 20 million euro contract for ransom Yarmolenko. It is noted that representatives of the Liverpool Club ready in the coming days to formalize the deal. In addition, the player has already said about wanting to move on, "Goodison Park".

Earlier, it was reported that transition Yarmolenko interested Tottenham of London.

Dynamo.kiev.ua
Is it? Is it.........on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back