Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can actually picture him in my head in a Norwich shirt. They were made for each other.
This is why I don't buy or pay attention to newspapers. The headline "I'd quit Everton" isn't mentioned anywhere in the article, yet this actual quote, "I want to play as much as I can for Everton first and foremost" is in the article but not the headline.

I really intensely dislike journalists when it comes to Everton.

This is why I don't buy or pay attention to newspapers. The headline "I'd quit Everton" isn't mentioned anywhere in the article, yet this actual quote, "I want to play as much as I can for Everton first and foremost" is in the article but not the headline.

It's not just Everton mate. They make up stuff about eveyone. We just obviously read more about Everton.

I really dislike journalists and sub editors, just write about topics they know nothing about
Its scary when you read an article written by a "journalist" about any topic that you are well versed in and their "facts" are invariably simply wrong and not actually researched

Before people comment after reading the headline and not the article, he didn't say he wants to leave Everton.

I know, but I guess it muct be worth contemplating selling him if possible as -

a) he is no way a first choice starter and b) a decent fee could go towards bringing that quality fabled "10" we are after.

It's not just Everton mate. They make up stuff about eveyone. We just obviously read more about Everton.

its total BS

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...n-Stones-Ashley-Williams-latest-transfer-news

Headline:
Everton eyeing Swansea replacement if Chelsea sign John Stones as medical is announced

now the article refers to a medical for some random player that swansea are getting, but with this headline they are surely going to get hits.

its total BS

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...n-Stones-Ashley-Williams-latest-transfer-news

Headline:
Everton eyeing Swansea replacement if Chelsea sign John Stones as medical is announced

now the article refers to a medical for some random player that swansea are getting, but with this headline they are surely going to get hits.
They know what they're doing of course. I just can't be arsed fuming about it as it happens all the time.

Ha, I saw that yesterday, uttery ridiculous!
Pathetic eh lads? No journalistic integrity at all.

I'd be embarrassed to be a journalist if all I did was make stuff up. Best thing is to ignore it.

W
the endless comparisons to alcaraz on the basis of nothing other than position and latino identity are bordering on racist lids

could we snuff it out please and come up with something concrete and specific to say about your concerns
what about "we've signed another crap South American defender"

?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back