Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness. This Argie cat (are y'all still harboring Falklands issues?) plus Yarmolenko (makes me think about fish jerky and yelling at Bliyatedinov) plus Cleverley plus D-Foo plus Holgate plus Lennon (taps nose) and without selling Stones, windmills.

I have rubbed my pet turtle clockwise for 3 hours and am now convinced that Argie Nunes and Yarmolenko will be roomies for away matches.

"I brought mate tea and grilled beefs. What did you bring?"
"Vodka, dried fish and a hammer and sickle."
"Nice."

This rumour was too convenient - coming out straight after the talksport debate. We may have made one of our usual derisory offers but we won't be signing a player of that quality and price without selling stones. Who is apparently not for sale (ha)

Somebody somewhere is having a right arl laugh at the thought of Evertonians foaming at the mouth.

Payet and Shaqiri didn't get me. I've fell for this one though.

*sigh*

Remember when the Fer deal fell through and then we were meant to be in for Negredo? Ha ha ha.

I'm highly suspicious anytime I see Everton linked with a big money transfer right after there has been significant fan unrest. Fake stadium plans all over again.

Until something gets properly reported on Sky Sports it's best not to take any notice of it. They're desperate for stories on there but at least they don't start reporting until there is hard evidence.

This isn't to say people don't know more than them in regards to our dealings and maybe we are in talks for Yarmolenko but I won't get excited until the story breaks properly.

We've created an infinite loop of jarg sources quoting jarg sources quoting jarg sources in Ukranian quoting fake BT Sport accounts.

Rumour-ception. Has there ever been a more Everton scenario?

Why do you lads do it to yourselves.
Not a chance in hell we are signing yarlemenko we have no money.
You all jibbed over kagawa until someone admitted they made it up.
Twitter is goading you boys

We've created an infinite loop of jarg sources quoting jarg sources quoting jarg sources in Ukranian quoting fake BT Sport accounts.

Rumour-ception. Has there ever been a more Everton scenario?

Ми створили нескінченний цикл jarg джерела цитуванні jarg джерела цитуванні jarg джерела в українському посиланням підроблені рахунки BT спорту.

Слух - ception . Чи було більш Евертон сценарій ?

Why do you lads do it to yourselves.
Not a chance in hell we are signing yarlemenko we have no money.
You all jibbed over kagawa until someone admitted they made it up.
Twitter is goading you boys

you might be right so many team fans are trying to wum us atm you dont know whats bull and whats crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back