Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this your first transfer window eh?
Obviously not but its the first one for as long as i can remember where we have the possibility of signing a real genuine top quality player that would shock a few top teams. Lukaku doesn't really count as we had him on loan beforehand.

Simply put. Everton don't sign TOP players. 99% of the time we sign potential, make then top players and then other teams take them from us. Like i've said somewhere else today, the only other transfer that got me this excited was Kanchelskis 20 years ago.

Until something gets properly reported on Sky Sports it's best not to take any notice of it. They're desperate for stories on there but at least they don't start reporting until there is hard evidence.

This isn't to say people don't know more than them in regards to our dealings and maybe we are in talks for Yarmolenko but I won't get excited until the story breaks properly.

There are a handful of real reporters on Twitter, but most of the guys who write for the papers are just aggregators who pull whatever they can find online and don't know any better.

I'm amazed by what's considered accepted practice in Europe. You get skinned pretty badly if you get a report wrong in the States.

Daily Express reporting we have agreed a deal for Yarmolenko. I'm in the states, can anyone confirm - got the alert on my phone.

Daily Express - the same paper that has to completely skew their headlines to get more hits?

"Everton to replace Stones with MASSIVE bid for Arsenal defender..."

Then you click on the link.

"Everton to replace Stones with MASSIVE bid for Arsenal defender target".

That paper can burn in hell.

you might be right so many team fans are trying to wum us atm you dont know whats bull and whats crap
They are mate they know we bite.
It will be lennon on deadline day again probs on loan.
Then just as the fans are fuming conning bill will leak a story about how we have an investor lined up or we just missed out on messi and the happy clappers will clap the fraud through the next match believing his every word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back