Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was linked with Bayern Munich, Valencia, Liverpool, Spurs and AC Milan in the last 12 months alone. Those are not considered small teams. So i would think signing Yarmolenko would raise an eyebrow.

Those clubs are linked with just about every person alive who isn't complete tosh and, considering he's considered to be one of the best in that league it's no surprise. Doesn't mean they were ever interested.

Until something gets properly reported on Sky Sports it's best not to take any notice of it. They're desperate for stories on there but at least they don't start reporting until there is hard evidence.

This isn't to say people don't know more than them in regards to our dealings and maybe we are in talks for Yarmolenko but I won't get excited until the story breaks properly.

I completely get that but that 'sky sports understands ' has been complete rubbish on many occasions , on at least one or two called by 'Internet itk's' actually .

Not saying it happening but rubbish gets chatted on the internet but also by the media

We signed lukuku and James mcarthy

Yes, because of:

Marouane-Fellaini.jpeg

article-0-121CBDAC000005DC-992_634x476.jpg

article-0-1599C394000005DC-541_634x414.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back