Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we're still thinking of defensive cover it might be worth remembering that besic has played in defense for the most part of his career, innit.
unfortunately we've all seen him get caught out far to many times whilst playing in midfield (overplaying, getting caught in possession etc) to play him anywhere near a position where he doesn't have the insurance of someone else behind him to mop up.

If we're still thinking of defensive cover it might be worth remembering that besic has played in defense for the most part of his career, innit.

I've been saying this since he signed. If he's going to keep getting no minutes because of Barry use him as CB cover for rotation/cup games. People say he's too risky on the ball but that's because he's learning a new position (only played CDM from World Cup onwards) and I doubt he'd try anywhere near the same amount of tricks in defence. Would love to see him there myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back