Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2u6yyyp.jpg

Morning Update: For those who went to sleep at a reasonable hour instead of wearing out the F5 button and the Twitter search feature, things took an interesting turn as Yarmolenko's Twitter account tweeted the word 'ForEver', before quickly deleting it. The account then followed the Premier League Twitter account on Twitter.

All very well and good - unfortunately, the account was as knock-off as one of those aftershaves you'd get from Greaty market in the 90s.

Everyone promptly turned the internet off for a while and went to bed licking their wounds, whilst having dreams that prominently featured Ukrainian writing, interspersed with the words "BT Sport" in English every so often.

2u6yyyp.jpg

Morning Update: For those who went to sleep at a reasonable hour instead of wearing out the F5 button and the Twitter search feature, things took an interesting turn as Yarmolenko's Twitter account tweeted the word 'ForEver', before quickly deleting it. The account then followed the Premier League Twitter account on Twitter.

All very well and good - unfortunately, the account was as knock-off as one of those aftershaves you'd get from Greaty market in the 90s.

Everyone promptly turned the internet off for a while and went to bed licking their wounds, whilst having dreams that prominently featured Ukrainian writing, interspersed with the words "BT Sport" in English every so often.

What about the likes of toffeetv and efcforum tweeting that we're in talks/definetly interested? Is that still a go or were their sources jarg aswell?

Have you noticed clubs like man u,che!sea and city are leaking bids to the media so they can unsettle players. City and sterling, manu and mane and chelsea and us.

Virgil Van Dijk rumors resurfacing again. Would love to get him, although if we have got Mori, and get VVD, its goodbye Stones I fear.

I think the VVD thing is dead. Having said that I would love him to come in as the long term Gibson/Barry replacement. He would thrive as a CDM.

I think the VVD thing is dead. Having said that I would love him to come in as the long term Gibson/Barry replacement. He would thrive as a CDM.
The new David Luiz .

Positionaly poor and dives in but has some size and skills so chuck him into the Makele role ? Hmmm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back