Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just met a dodgy old bloke who gave me a sports almanac and said it's got every major sports result for the next 20 years. I looked up October 2015 and saw Yarmolenko scores the winner against Liverpool, 2-1. It's on! The headline read 'Twisted my Yarm' because Clyne was sent off for pulling him back in the box. Lukaku scored the pen btw, in case anyone fancies a flutter.

...So when do we win the league?

Would love to get him, although seems weird that we would pay so much for him with not long left on his current deal.

Wasnt Quintero on the block for alot less?

Just met a dodgy old bloke who gave me a sports almanac and said it's got every major sports result for the next 20 years. I looked up October 2015 and saw Yarmolenko scores the winner against Liverpool, 2-1. It's on! The headline read 'Twisted my Yarm' because Clyne was sent off for pulling him back in the box. Lukaku scored the pen btw, in case anyone fancies a flutter.

I may be an old bloke but there is nothing dodgy about me mate.
Keep the almanac, but beware. . . . . posting it's prophecies online may invalidate the warranty and cause fate to change it's course.

I accept however that this was not made clear to you at the time you accepted said book, therefore events of October 2015 will remain unchanged.
Everton 2 Lukaku (pen), Yarmalenko
Liverpool 1 Hibbert o.g.

Virgil Van Dijk rumors resurfacing again. Would love to get him, although if we have got Mori, and get VVD, its goodbye Stones I fear.

Virgil Van Dijk rumors resurfacing again. Would love to get him, although if we have got Mori, and get VVD, its goodbye Stones I fear.

I would suspect the club have multiple lines in the water. Just because they're talking to both player's agents doesn't mean we're going to get both, just could mean we'll take whoever relents first.

Browning looks like he has filled out quite a bit over the last 12 months and could be up for the job.
I can see us getting 1 more centre half with browning being the back up. Bobby like giving younger players a chance.

Alternatively, if we get 2 then send browning on loan.

Whatever happens DON'T SELL STONES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back