Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't spend a reasonable amount this summer then questions really do need to be asked. We can't keep screaming poverty with the obscene amounts of money coming in to clubs now from the biggest TV deals on the planet.

It looks like we were very interested in a couple of payers that have gone elsewhere, and the bottom line is it looks like we just didn't come up with the cash to compete.

Being out muscled by the likes of West Ham, Stoke, Palace, Newcastle etc is unacceptable TBH and can't be allowed to continue.

If we don't spend a reasonable amount this summer then questions really do need to be asked. We can't keep screaming poverty with the obscene amounts of money coming in to clubs now from the biggest TV deals on the planet.

It looks like we were very interested in a couple of payers that have gone elsewhere, and the bottom line is it looks like we just didn't come up with the cash to compete.

Being out muscled by the likes of West Ham, Stoke, Palace, Newcastle etc is unacceptable TBH and can't be allowed to continue.
Calm down. Which players were we genuinly in for?

Ospina would be a cracking signing. He is better than anyone since Nige for us and could turn out even better as he has a lot of years at the top left in him

Howard has been a top quality keeper for us through the years. 1 awful season last year shouldnt delete the effort he has put in for us.
No sentiment in football though, when keepers lose it, it happens very quickly so if we can replace him for ospina at 5 million i would. But i apreciate what he has done for us in the past, a few people on here need to remember that

Howard has been a top quality keeper for us through the years. 1 awful season last year shouldnt delete the effort he has put in for us.
No sentiment in football though, when keepers lose it, it happens very quickly so if we can replace him for ospina at 5 million i would. But i apreciate what he has done for us in the past, a few people on here need to remember that

A few fancy star jumps?

Ogbonna and Payet? But ok, play it your way we haven't been in for a single player since we signed Deulofeu.

I am perfectly calm by the way so stop being a patronising bellend.

If someone was calm then they wouldnt start calling people names.
Who has come out and said we were genuinly in for payet and ogbonna?
Not saying we havent been in for players (genuinly think we were in for dann but palace wanted way to mych so we were right to not continue).
For what its worth i think ogbonna and payet will flop and west ham will finish about 12/13

If Martinez could only get one additional player, should it be a centerback, midfielder (playmaker) or a striker? What is most crucial?

Let's not forget ogbonna was going to sit on the bench straight away, as jags and stones is the first name on the team sheet and this might have put him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back