Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he paid up to 6m for this fella, who virtually every Everton fan said was a horrific signing and would come back to haunt him.

GRJ110813EVERTON-1.jpg

Martinez also allowed the club to waste around 3m pounds in wages on this fella too, who, again, nearly every Everton fan knew was destined for disaster:

football-wigan-antolin-alcaraz_2920312.jpg

He also allowed the club to throw further contracts at this guy, who was never going to get a game and whose injury record in recent seasons led most Everton fans to believe it was a(nother) complete waste of much-needed cash:

pics-image-12-593132877.jpg

Including wages, the club, led by Martinez's decisions and management, has wasted well over 15m on these three jokers over the past two seasons.

I certainly don't have too much trust in Martinez's judgement when it comes to transfers.

The Kone got injured, but he did have a good scoring record at Levante and Wigan. Also he helped create goals for Wigan's mids and knew the system. It was a defensiveable signing that just hasn't worked out. Strikers aren't cheap, hell some idiot gave us 10M+ for AJ and another dope splashed out 7.5M for Jela.

Not sure what Hibbo makes but he's been a blue his whole career and filled in alright as a backup last year.

I didn't see too many posts out there saying we shouldn't have signed Barry. Also he admittedly started to do OK when he wasn't in the lineup 3 times a week.

He's also worked the loan market well and deserves credit for Rom, Gerard, and McCarthy. His transfer dealings have been pretty good.

A couple of things, since when did Ospina become this fantastic (who Arsenal seem to be willing to let go) goalkeeper? Also, why do we have so many whinging tarts on here?

Arsenal have just bought a new top class keeper so they will sell him. Howard becoming a liability and a new gk would be great, would prefer begovic but wants to be Chelsea number 2

So Arsenal don't see him as a good enough number 2?

By the way I'm not saying he's crap, I just haven't seen enough of him to rate him like so many seem to do on here.

They have szczesny who they rate very high and also he home grown and maybe ospina doesn't want to be number 2 as he is 26 now. He had a good few months for arsenal. Check his videos out.

Ogbonna “I would like to thank the Everton for having been real gentlemen. My heart was telling me West Ham:”

Just seen that on twitter. Fair enough. You dont usualy get them sort of comments. If i was west ham fans id be like 'he has just signed for us and is going on about everton wtf'

We need a back up CB with a bit of experience not a young gun as an injury to Jags and as good as Stones is, he needs some guidance. Sanderos available?

We need a back up CB with a bit of experience not a young gun as an injury to Jags and as good as Stones is, he needs some guidance. Sanderos available?

Good point but its hard to get an experience player to come in and be behind a young player which is stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back