Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard the same on Stones the next bid will make him the most expensive premier league defender in history.. We wont turn down that kind of money and I love John Stones but I wouldnt begrudge him the move he as been fantastic through the negotations but he wants the move that is certain.

Heard that Chelsea have submitted a 40 million bid plus add ons (take it to around 46 million ish) this offer was submitted by the Chelsea board, there was also talk that there was an offer to loan to squad members too but this was thrown in the bin as the talk is that "Everton want cash only with a majority up front"

From the same source in London who gave me the information over the three other bids before it was released

Chelsea "expect" this to be accepted... apparently

As much as I don't want to loose the lad, if an offer of a possible £46m arrives then when it does it become bad business to reject it.

I think around 99% of the club's in the land would accept that kind of offer for a £2m investment. The lad has got tremendous talent and an amazing future in the game, but at the end of the day he's not 40 goal a season striker

New snow have heard all the same crap too RM position as Manager would be untenable if he backed down now Not For Sale!

Think if he is accepts the offer the game on Saturday will have a very different atmosphere, don't think it will be just a plane over Goodison, unless they have some news to offset this?

Heard that Chelsea have submitted a 40 million bid plus add ons (take it to around 46 million ish) this offer was submitted by the Chelsea board, there was also talk that there was an offer to loan to squad members too but this was thrown in the bin as the talk is that "Everton want cash only with a majority up front"

From the same source in London who gave me the information over the three other bids before it was released

Chelsea "expect" this to be accepted... apparently

Lets hope that Chelsea and Everton have not pre agreed a fee in excess of £40m+ many weeks ago and this is all a charade designed to be played out with ever increasing bids upto the end of the transfer window before our club tell everyone we did our best but.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back