Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh! petty insults from the uneducated.......

Well...you did say this in the January window...

Seems that Everton have had a formal approach regarding Peanuts, and the guy is keen on going to Moist's new team Real. Adnan Januzai will replace on a 18 month loan deal.

Arsenal have renewed their interest in Super Kev, and expect them to try an Arteta type deal on the last day of the window

Squeaky bum time me thinks.....

And that is the very top of the iceberg.

If the board sell him for £46m. Roberto would have to say it was out of my hands. Will he be allowed to say that?

Being on the payroll he has no choice but to accept but he may feel that major surgery on his defence 2 weeks into a tough 10 game fixture list might set his season so far back that he will never recover.

You know this because? it wasn't in the papers???, suppose you are the expert regarding talking anally!

I believe you, mate. I just think, for the skeptics, you might want to provide the name and address of your contact, as well as maybe 3-4000 words on how your relationship began and blossomed. Did your eyes meet one night from across a crowded bar when, almost impossibly, you both ordered a Tom Collins with two cherries at exactly the same time? Or was it that you were both stranded at an airport, all flights cancelled due to a snowstorm, where you conspired to hire a car to drives yourselves cross-country to make sure neither of you missed your big family Christmas for the second year in a row?

I'm sure it's something like that.

Same here. It would be boards decision. Bobby clearly wants to keep him.
Theres no justification for selling him now.

No necessarily, Bobby will also know that 40mil+(for instance) is too good to turn down.

Every player has his price and if RM and BK feel chels have matched Stones' then so be it. It is not all the boards fault.

Whatever mate, are you going to deduct a further 10 frequent flyer points

Its the same on here some hears something and they get slagged off by the nobs because they haven't heard it

Ahhh! petty insults from the uneducated.......

6308bc25ace53cd4525df8b042c4bb16_400x1000.gif

Feel like I am getting picked on here at school, that was actually reported in the papers, and we have been linked with Januzai countless times and made an offer in January

So...

Thanks mate, knew about them but this is a new bid for 34 million plus add ons submitted Monday

Nope. And...

Relaying a rumour from a ManUre gentleman, Evans transfer 6 million, or loan with 6 million buy out clause at the end of the season.

My ManUre mate was dancing in between planes in the Airnorth hanger, so he is convinced

Anyone heard anything?

Nope.

Pipe down sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back