Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Peter5875

Why bother trying to be a WUM mate? Sometimes I see the odd one for a laugh and you can see its an obvious joke but your posts seem to just be nothing but an attempt to WUM for your own weird pleasure?

Tubey and Bungle have shown your workings out above. What's your deal?

I'd sell stones for 40. We signed him for 3 million and to profit 37 million is good business sense if the majority of the transfer went on investing in the team.

personally I want stones for the next 10 years at the club, think he is a fantastic player. but all this he will be worth more next year talk all summer, that's not true at all. How many defenders that young go for that amount of money? We have turned down 30 as we want more fair enough, but us asking for at least 40 doesn't mean he will go for more next year if we didn't sell.

and if Chelsea are that he'll bent on signing him then why would you keep him for a year if his value doesn't increase? may as well get his replacement now and invest some money into the team. even if that meant the money was transfer dependant all along, signing a good replacement and making sure we got players at the level of yarmal would make a much bigger difference to the first 11.

We can replace stones, but to improve the team we can use the cash from the sale to do that.

Chelsea can f*** off and develop their own world class CB talent. Football isn't it a business- Supporters not Customers eh?

I'd sell stones for 40. We signed him for 3 million and to profit 37 million is good business sense if the majority of the transfer went on investing in the team.

personally I want stones for the next 10 years at the club, think he is a fantastic player. but all this he will be worth more next year talk all summer, that's not true at all. How many defenders that young go for that amount of money? We have turned down 30 as we want more fair enough, but us asking for at least 40 doesn't mean he will go for more next year if we didn't sell.

and if Chelsea are that he'll bent on signing him then why would you keep him for a year if his value doesn't increase? may as well get his replacement now and invest some money into the team. even if that meant the money was transfer dependant all along, signing a good replacement and making sure we got players at the level of yarmal would make a much bigger difference to the first 11.

We can replace stones, but to improve the team we can use the cash from the sale to do that.
We can't replace a player like Stone,we want to build a team around him, whose next Barkley, Rom, Seamus. ?

Heard that Chelsea have submitted a 40 million bid plus add ons (take it to around 46 million ish) this offer was submitted by the Chelsea board, there was also talk that there was an offer to loan to squad members too but this was thrown in the bin as the talk is that "Everton want cash only with a majority up front"

From the same source in London who gave me the information over the three other bids before it was released

Chelsea "expect" this to be accepted... apparently
You live in Australia mate what sources are you really likely to have?

Chelsea can f*** off and develop their own world class CB talent. Football isn't it a business- Supporters not Customers eh?
but it is a business, especially when we aren't throwing money around every year. We have sold players in the past to pay bills, now all I'm saying is if we don't have to do that then invest in some better players. If we can profit that extent on every single sale then it's good business in my opinion. stones can be replaced, as was players we have sold in the past, it's not like we are selling a suarez/bale/ronaldo

Google Translate

Finally, it became known, in which the club will continue his career one of the most prominent Ukrainian football player Andriy Yarmolenko. First Kiev "Dynamo" did not want to sell their star in the player's level does not match the "Stoke City". Then the champions of Ukraine did not suit quite modest for the best player of last season the offer "Tottenham". But "Everton" was insistent. Initially, "toffee" Yarmolenko offered for 15 million pounds, but in the end the parties agreed on the compensation of 17.5 million. Yarmolenko sign with the club of Liverpool's four-year agreement.

I suppose if the club have the money then no need for further delay...no need to sell anyone...so boom ...if we have the money.

Is the mentality of being a selling club something you want attached to us? Think of being a player for us who has seen we don't wanna sell and then we do right before the season really gets under way? Weakens our image, as others have said, more than I want 40m to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back